[Loch-ruadh] Safe at Home

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Sun Apr 29 20:15:53 PDT 2001

At 06:13 PM 4/29/01 -0500, you wrote:
>The MacDomnaill Clan made the trip home in one piece.
>
>Caerell MacDomnaill

A little late, but Dana and I are safe at home and that is good news.  We
had  car problems on the way and I arrived home with a dead van.  It would
not start again after I got home.  I am glad to say that it seems to be
fine now.  My wonderful (don't tell him I said that) hubby checked the
battery cables first thing, tighten the loose one and now I am good to go
again. I arrived home at 3:19 and was on my way to a birthday party for Tor
at 4:00.  Am home again and very tired so I am calling it a night.  Had a
wonderful time and I hope everyone else did also.  See everyone at populace
meeting Wednesday night,  May 2nd.

Bicé