[Loch-ruadh] VIVAT Loch Ruadh

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 07:35:23 PDT 2001

I, too, was very impressed by the younger members of our fair Canton.  As
adults, we know how we SHOULD behave and what we should do to help, but our
younger members are becoming much more mindful of these things, also.
Personally, I want to thank all you fine gentles, young and old (none of us
really are), who offered your assistance to me.  Without your consideration,
I would have been tired, hot, sweaty and cranky by the end of the event.
Thanks to you all and an especial thanks to Daniel and Elaina for being such
excellent land grabbers.  We had the best site on site!

In Service to the Dream,
Gwenllian