[Loch-ruadh] VIVAT Loch Ruadh

Prohero prohero at ctelcom.net
Mon Apr 30 07:44:45 PDT 2001

My family and I made it back safe and sound.  Although I am posting this as my
children had to have their internet fix Sunday night and I fell asleep.
Thanks to all who made the weekend a success!  My lady and children had a
wonderful time.  "now if I can just get them here earlier"  I was indeed honored
by my "Official" induction into House Mac and doubly honored that my lady was
included as well.  Now I will always have some idea where she is by her jingling
bells
.
Vivat House Mac and Loch Ruadh!

Lord Dunstan Æ  Petrokes stowe {LSD}
 (MKA) James Strickland
House Mac an Ghabhann
Knight Marshal-Canton of Loch Ruadh
Kingdom of ANSTEORRA!
Always stand for what's right,  even if you stand alone!

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

REALITY
(AFirefighter's Perspective)
Perhaps because they grapple with so much death,
Firefighters seem to know what is real in life.
Not fame, not possessions, not even money,
but Friendship, Family, Love and Doing Good.
These are the cornerstones that help them deal with darkness.

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you
not understand?