[Loch-ruadh] VIVAT Loch Ruadh

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Mon Apr 30 08:20:17 PDT 2001

Razz0putin at aol.com wrote:

> On a related note I did not lose my lady as some would believe

Actually, I understood that her plan was that _you_ would be lost, perhaps into a
number of small unmarked graves scattered throughout the known world....

The scary part was how many assistants made themselves available for this project
:)

> I just wasn't able to meet up with her due to technical difficulties (
> friggin fraggin stinkin 13%^#&^ car ).

In any case, I'm glad it was no more than car trouble... of course, you coulda
called someone to come get ya....

Sluggy!