LR- garb makers

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Tue Apr 17 13:30:54 PDT 2001

My schedule has only been posted to the end of next week - Would be glad to
help with a garb workshop.  We need to figure what time/day is best and maybe
I can get a chance at attending and/or hosting.  We've been getting the yard
in shape so maybe we could do a garb/mail/general thing if anyone is
interested?  A Sunday after Springfaire sounds good to shoot for.  If its in
Polydore's/Anna's neck of the woods, what is good for you guys?

Asa (who is sorting through over 200 e-mails today! teach me to let my mail
sit till I have a day off)