LR- LR fighters and Fian Ruadh

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 21:23:30 PDT 2001

I'll be there, hungover or not...

Reminds me of Estrella 14 a few years ago. No Sh*t
there I was...  Saturday night I had some fun in Deep
Crimson among other places and Sunday morning I had a
pretty bad hangover.  I managed to armor up and wander
to the list field with about half of my fighting unit.
 I remember lining up and I remember "LAY ON" being
called.  The next thing I remember is being slammed by
someone big and flying about 15 ft back.  I don't know
how high off the ground I flew, but I remember the
landing--it was painful.  First my body hit, then my
head.  Next my shield hilt hit my helm(I was using a
vertical grip tower shield).  Then two guys ran over
my shield, causing the shield hilt to hit my helmet
again a couple of times.  Somebody called me dead on
the ground--I didn't protest.

My hangover was gone and I was kinda ticked.  That was
one of the two scenarios the Outlands lost that war,
and the only one that day...

-Bjorn