[Fwd: LR- CPR/First Aid Classes]

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Thu Apr 19 17:20:31 PDT 2001

Yes, I have the materials and had them at Populace meeting. I still have
them as no one took any. If you can come by (I live in WEatherford) I can
get you the handouts before Saturday. Kim (the instructor) is willing to
work on whatever level her "students" are. If your re-certing/had this
before she is willing to do a walk through and let you test out (same cost
though. The m onies basicaly cover her materials and use of the mannaquins).
If she has folks who are new to this then she will sit down in a more formal
class kinda thing. (as formal as you can get anyway at Polydores back
yard!).

MagD'Leigha

And someone (Polydore?) mentioned getting the materials early so that all
we'd have to do is take the test?  Anyone know anything about this?

Madelina