LR- Poooor Padraigs Wake

Sam Milligan padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Fri Apr 20 07:39:35 PDT 2001

Sharlyne wrote:

>Fair Friends,
>
>Can someone please tell me what time this beging and I need
>directions.... :-)
>
>Thank you,
>Sharlyne of Glaslyn

Festivities will commence around 6:00pm, the buffet line for the potluck feast will open around dark.  The wake will continue until everyone is too drunk or too tired to continue.  :)

Click here  http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=660+Springfield+Road&csz=Springtown%2C+TX&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map   for an interactive map.

Directions from Fort Worth:  Take West Loop 820 to the Jacksboro Highway (199) exit.  Go north on 199 (toward/through Azle).  From the 820/199 intersection, go approximately 17 miles.  On the left you will see a Goodyear Tire center.  Immediately after that, on the right there is a realtor's office.  Just past the realtor's office is Sage Trail.  Turn right onto Sage Trail.  The first right hand turn is Springfield Road; turn right onto Springfield Road (the street sign is kind of faded).  About 1/4 mile down Springfield is a road that goes off to the left - go past this road.  You will come to a 90-degree left hand corner - careful going around this, as sometimes people coming the other way aren't.  Polydore's is the third house on the right.  There are high bushes on both sides of his driveway.

If it hasn't been raining, parking will be available in the front yard - that will make it a lot easier to get cars out later.  :)