LR- All Saints Demo

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Fri Apr 20 14:31:20 PDT 2001

Mary Bader wrote:

> Is this the high school or the lower/middle school?  If it is the lower/middle school, I will reschedule my commitment for that day.  I could bring my kids, one of whom is a firebreather (high entertainment value) and one of whom is a former All Saints student.
>
> Pls respond soonest.

I spoke briefly with Mrs. Slugg. She sounds quite excited about the whole thing.

The audience will be K-6. The time frame is 10:00 - 12:30, but they'd like use there by 9:00 or so if possible.

I have arranged to contact her again on Monday which should give us some time to come up with some people and a plan...

Sluggy!