LR- Da Wake!

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Fri Apr 20 22:47:56 PDT 2001

I   say,  let's party!   I may snag a couple of volunteers to help organize
parking - it sounds like there will likely be in increase of "Wake Attendees" this
year. MOst of you will likely need to unload your stuff, then drive around and
park in the front yard.
There simply will not be room for everybody to park around back with out blocking
each other in badly.

The forecast is not bad, though windy. If it should change, we will simply move
the wake into the workshop.

Anybody coming early to help with last minute preparations?

Polydore!