LR- wake/central region army stuff

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 19:07:18 PDT 2001

Yeah the wake was fun :-)

I got to do some archery and found out I'm really not
all that bad.

The joint war practice today was pretty good too.  we
had between 20 and 30 fighters there.

After fighting we discussed forming a central region
army and decided we would be better off with a brigade
of individual units that train together once a month
or so than have one huge "central region army".  This
also doesn't hinder us into being a territorial group.

Dux was voted interim commander for one year, after
that, the commander will have a tenure of two years.
The tenure will start at steppes warlord(I think).

The war practices every month will be moving
throughout Steppes and Elfsea and their cantons.

Umm, we haven't decided on a name yet, so if anybody
has suggestions, send them!  :-)

That's all I can remember from the discussion at the
moment...  maybe I'll add more later if I remember
something.

In service,
-Bjorn