LR- Lord Padraig Arises!

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Apr 23 06:37:00 PDT 2001

Nope, got there just a minute or two before the lopers came out.  But since
we were so late, we had to make up for it, and didn't leave until 6 p.m. the
next day after watching several movies with Polydore and doing a bit of
cleanup in the back porch area.  Die hards!  I could have still sung and
perhaps drunk some more (tho' that wouldn't have been very advisable
considering my state) at the time Lord Padraig left!  Does that mean I win??
LOL

Madelina