LR- Lord Padraig Arises!

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Apr 23 08:57:16 PDT 2001

Lord Padraig,

I've known you in passing since around the inception of (Dun) Loch Ruadh,
but have only started to get to know you better this year.  You have made me
feel like a welcome friend every time we've met.  Your friendship is
something I value greatly, and look forward to improving in the coming
years, may they be many.

I'm certain the good Lord will reward you with a long, fulfilling life, and
that you will have so many wakes, that when the final one does come around,
it will be our great-grandchildren or even great-great-grandchildren
toasting you with their finest home brews and vintages.

As for the wake of '04, egads... looking at the date, I'll be 40 that year
(but not until September)!  I'll be there, Lord willin' and the crik don't
rise!

Madelina