LR- All Saints Episcopal School Demo - Volunteer List

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue Apr 24 06:30:16 PDT 2001

Logan has long thought that he can't do demos because setting up the forge
is usually out of the question where most are held (not to mention time
consuming and lots of hard work for no financial gain), but I told him he
could just go wearing his vambrace, leather apron, carrying a couple
different hammers and some finished work, and he agreed this would work.
But then he remembered that he has another appointment at the VA hospital
tomorrow.  Perhaps I have convinced him to go to the next demo, though.  I
do hope the volunteer list is growing, anyway.

Madelina