[Loch-ruadh] VIVAT Loch Ruadh

Razz0putin at aol.com Razz0putin at aol.com
Sun Apr 29 20:05:28 PDT 2001

In a message dated 4/29/01 4:23:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
mama_mac at airmail.net writes:

> Vivat Loch Ruadh!!!
>
>  You made me very proud to be a member of this group this weekend.
>
>  Congratulations to the younger generation of Loch Ruadh! To see you enter
>  competitions, perform in bardic circles, etc., and to help with setup,
>  teardown and where ever else you were needed, makes me so very proud of
you.
>  Thank you for all of the help you were to "me" at Elfsea Springfaire.
Folks,
>  we are truly blessed to have these young adults in Loch Ruadh. VIVAT our
>  future!!
>
>  The adults of Loch Ruadh also did great, Vivat to the newest award & title
>  holders. Thank you to the land grabbers!!  You did a fine and admirable
>  task. The area looked great and I was impressed (and it ain't easy to
>  impress Mama Mac). The Loch Ruadh feast was one of the best yet...thanks to
>  those of you who were responsible for contributing and cooking the fine
>  spread that was set upon our table. A special thank you to those of you
>  responsible for setting it up and cleaning up. Thanks to all of those who
>  performed at our Bardic Circle the level of entertainment was phenomenal.
>
>  We also had a large number of people fairly new to Loch Ruadh along with
>  many first timers at this event. I hope you had a good time, I really
>  enjoyed getting to know you better. Please join us again.

Wiley here It sounded like fun wish I could have made it however I had some
last minute car trouble.  My lady was very appreciative of those who helped
take care of her.  I too thank those who lent her a hand and helped make her
feel welcome.  On a related note I did not lose my lady as some would believe
I just wasn't able to meet up with her due to technical difficulties (
friggin fraggin stinkin 13%^#&^ car ).  Anyway I hope everyone had a good
time and I look forward to hearing all about it.

semi- stuck in Azure Hill
Wiley