[Loch-ruadh] event report?

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Mon Apr 30 14:28:04 PDT 2001

Concerning the home delivery of the cradle baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
wrote:

> (Of amusement value:  Y'all were kind enough to take it
> to our pavillion for us.  You were off by one.  Our
> pavillion had our banners in front of it; you put it
> next door, in Caelin's.)

Oops! As the driver of the delivery crew (consisting of young Morgan
McDomnaill and myself), I can claim to have been innocently misdirected
but rushed enough to not think to verify the heradry before actually
dropping the thing off...

The stork, I trust, will not make such an error!

Sluggy!

P.S. I was temporarily more nearsighted than usual... yeah, that's
it.... nearsighted....