[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad prizes

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Wed Aug 1 17:24:06 PDT 2001

What kind of bread do you want?  herb? cheese? plain? rye? whole
wheat? olive? How many you want?  1, 2, 3 dozen loafs?  Individual
rolls?

All of the above!! :)  (remembering the smell of the kitchen last year when
over helping make other things....)

MagD'Leigha
Whos is probably gaining 5 pounds just THINKING of the bread!

/Ly Elizabeth

(Hmmm.  With my cast iron dutch oven and a few more, we
could have hot cinnamon rolls for breakfast on Sunday... oh, wait.
That would me I'd have to get up really early????? !!  Someone
volunteer to drag me outta bed?  Dare they disturb me BEFORE
coffee? )