[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad Water Bearers

Rhonda Hays RHays at pimout3-int.prodigy.net
Wed Aug 1 17:20:45 PDT 2001

Polydore has our big white igloo round thingy for the water bearers.  Sorry
he didn't tell you.

We also have a couple of wash tubs, the small ones needed for water and
bleach water that we always take with us when we camp and it looks as if we
will be out there either way early on Sat am.

Polydore, let us know if you need us to come by and retrieve the white thing
or if you can manage it with your stuff.

medb liath