[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad prizes

aymz aymz at aymz.net
Wed Aug 1 18:41:43 PDT 2001

Did you talk to my sister?  She doesn't read this list.  If you haven't
spoken to her I can forward this message to her email for you.

Amy Townsend
Hurst, Texas
A Successful Member of "The Mom Team"!
If you knew it was poison - would you still buy it?
If I can show you a better, safer way, would you listen?
I can, will you?
http://www.aymz.net/toxins