[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad Water Bearers

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Wed Aug 1 21:34:23 PDT 2001

Thank you, I appreciate all of your help.

Dana

Please speak to me gently, without raising your voice,
and without contradicting me in any way.
In people my age, noise and contradiction provoke hypertension,
gastric hyperacidity and cardiovascular troubles,
so that I rapidly become disagreeable.
"Thanks to Domhnall for the sig line :)"