[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad prizes

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Thu Aug 2 06:18:49 PDT 2001

Not yet - things have been somewhat hectic here.  As I mentioned
in an earlier post, I will be in Union contract negotiations today and
tomorrow.  So, if you could forward this to her, I would be grateful.
I should be back to my desk sometime after 3:30 pm. My work
phone # is 817-509-3403 (my direct line) and if I'm not here my
voice mail picks up.  I'll be here 'til about 4:30 - 5:00 then I'll be
picking up the box at Madelina's and then off to school.
Thanks for your help!

/Ly Elizabeth