[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad Water Bearers

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Thu Aug 2 07:02:25 PDT 2001

Cait,
I wouldn't worry about the planning meeting since everything is in place
for waterbearing and security.  Save the wear and tear on the car and
put the gas money to better use :).  If anything important is said or
done we will let you know.  The meeting is really just to make sure all
the last minute details are taken care of for the event.

We will see you at Lughnasadh.

Dana

Please speak to me gently, without raising your voice,
and without contradicting me in any way.
In people my age, noise and contradiction provoke hypertension,
gastric hyperacidity and cardiovascular troubles,
so that I rapidly become disagreeable.
"Thanks to Domhnall for the sig line :)"