[Loch-ruadh] Lady Gabrielle deLuxton

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Thu Aug 2 14:05:00 PDT 2001

Greetings, all!

Just a note to let you know that Lady Gabrielle's back surgery went well
today. As I write this, she is about to move out of recovery and into a
room.

The surgeon did more work than he'd originally intended to do,
stabilizing either 3 or 4 vertebrae instead of just two; I will get the
details and post them later.

Until then,

Sluggy!

--

  It is a wretched thing that the young men of
  today are contriving and so proud of their

                Yamamoto Tsunetomo (1658-1719)