[Loch-ruadh] Lady Gabrielle deLuxton

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Fri Aug 3 12:27:33 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
Sluggy, any details yet?  Is she wishing visitors, and if so where?
Polydore
Sluggy! wrote:

Greetings, all!
Just a note to let you know that Lady Gabrielle's back surgery went well
today. As I write this, she is about to move out of recovery and into a
room.
The surgeon did more work than he'd originally intended to do,
stabilizing either 3 or 4 vertebrae instead of just two; I will get the
details and post them later.
Until then,
Sluggy!
--
 It is a wretched thing that the young men of
 today are contriving and so proud of their