[Loch-ruadh] Got Beer?

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad2 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 11:04:27 PDT 2001

I just confirmed that a keg of Newcastle Brown Ale
will be about $138 including tax.  If I remember
correctly, they include enough ice to initially cover
the keg in the big plastic trash can (which they also
supply).  We'll probably need 10 - 15 more bags of ice
between Friday and Saturday to keep it cold.  So
figure not more than $160 total.  I'm kicking in $20
and have at least $30 more pledged so far, so we have
a way to go yet.

Padraig

=====
Nunc est bibendum