[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasadh & other stuff

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Aug 15 10:19:42 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the list!

I will be unsubscribing from all the various lists I read just before 5 p.m.
today.  I will be out of the office Thursday due to the surgery I'm having
on my arm, and will be out at the site somewhere around noon Friday, give or
take a couple of hours.  I will re-subscribe when I return to work on
Monday.

For Lughnasadh, I will be bringing two of those mister hoses that look like
a snake and are bendable, and maybe a couple of those black mister hoses.

Also, an extension cord or two, an oscillating fan, a small window unit, and
maybe a family sized pool if I can find one.

If anyone needs to borrow our trailer, speak now or call by 10 p.m. Thursday
night.  Otherwise, we'll be out of pocket.  Also, we can haul lots of stuff
& people if anyone needs a ride and can leave Friday morning.

As for personal stuff, the CPS interview went okay.  They agreed that my
kids are not thin, sick, or left alone, and do actually have access to food
on a regular basis.  As far as cleaning the house is concerned, there is
still room for improvement, but we have made great strides.  As long as
there is running water and a working toilet, they are not inclined to remove
the kids, as they saw no signs of abuse.  We will have another visit a week
from today to see what improvements have been made in the house as far as
getting rid of some of the clutter.

I'm scheduled to have a quarter-sized lump removed from my arm and biopsied
tomorrow, as well as a complete physical, blood work, etc.  Wish me luck.

Yesterday, Logan successfully began his new career as a bee extractor.  He
removed a hive of bees from a house that is being remodeled, got to save
most of the bees and the honey, and got paid to do so to boot.  Way cool.  I
look forward to having a mead-making party sometime this fall, said the
little red hen.

Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend.

Amicalement,
Madelina