[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasadh & other stuff

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad2 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 13:46:52 PDT 2001

Madelina wrote:

<snip>
> If anyone needs to borrow our trailer, speak now or
> call by 10 p.m. Thursday
> night.  Otherwise, we'll be out of pocket.  Also, we
> can haul lots of stuff
> & people if anyone needs a ride and can leave Friday
> morning.

How big is the trailer?  I know you've told me before,
but I have a severe case of CRS.  :)

> As for personal stuff, the CPS interview went okay.
<snip>

That is very good news.  I figured that anyone
reasonable could just look at your kids and see that
they're not neglected, starved or abused.

> I'm scheduled to have a quarter-sized lump removed
> from my arm and biopsied
> tomorrow, as well as a complete physical, blood
> work, etc.  Wish me luck.

The best luck of the Irish to you.  I'm praying for a
result of "benign".

> Yesterday, Logan successfully began his new career
> as a bee extractor.  He
> removed a hive of bees from a house that is being
> remodeled, got to save
> most of the bees and the honey, and got paid to do
> so to boot.  Way cool.  I
> look forward to having a mead-making party sometime
> this fall, said the
> little red hen.

Very cool!  I'm going to make some time after
Lughnasad to come visit and learn something about
beekeeping.

Padraig

=====
Nunc est bibendum