[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasadh & other stuff

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Aug 15 14:44:34 PDT 2001

Logan is home right now.  He can give you particulars on the trailer.

I'll let y'all know Friday how the biopsy turns out.  Thanks for the good
wishes.

We hope next Wednesday's follow-up visit with CPS will be the last one.  The
good thing that comes from this is that with the house cleaner, I will feel
more receptive to having guests for bardics, brewers & vintners, &
metalworking, & etc.  No one had to tell me my house needed uncluttering.
But I did need some help getting it done.  Rome wasn't built in a day, and
the house wasn't cluttered in a day, either.  It's taking a while to dig
out, but should be in great shape by the next wandering bardic, which I hope
to host if no one else steps in.  It could also be a birthday party for me &
Logan.

Logan says the new bees are very mad just now, but when he gets them into
their new hive tonight, they should be happier.  It is much easier to work
with the bees when the weather is cooler.  They have no flowers to speak of
to work on just now, and are fighting mad about it.  Cooler is better,
believe me.

Madelina