[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad Report

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Sun Aug 19 17:14:23 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Greeting all from the First Lady Dragonfly to the Grand Hoo Haa!
I am delighted to report that Lughnasad was a success with 194 drowned
souls in attendance and all in high spirits anyway.  It was great. (and wet)
I would like to personally thank all the wonderful people that braved wind,
rain, and lightning to work gate with me.  They were marvelous and very
good since our gate count and money came out to the penny.  This is
due in part to the redesigned sign in sheets. (Thanks Baroness Dana)
These good gentles are: Cait, Polydore, Weylyn, Brenna, Gwenllian,
Ivor and Dana.   Thanks to each of you and I will speak to you more
at our next populace meeting.
Bicé
Gate coordinator,
Lughnasad