[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad Activity Coordinators

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad2 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 22:23:49 PDT 2001

Everyone did an outstanding job in coping with the
uncooperative weather.  Vivat and many thanks for all
of your hard work!

One last request:  please send to both me and Baroness
Dana a short report on your activity, detailing any
problems you had and possible improvements/solutions.
Also please include the details of how many
participated if your activity was a competition, who
won, and what the prizes were.  I know that some of
you have already posted this info, but please include
it as part of your report as well.

My thanks again for all of you putting on such a great
event under some very difficult circumstances.

In Service,
Padraig
Co-Autocrat of Lughnasad

=====