[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad

Prohero prohero at cowtown.net
Mon Aug 20 08:49:02 PDT 2001

My family arrived home safely.  Now begins the drying out time..  :-)

I want to thank everyone who helped with set up and tear down.  It was a big job
I appreciate the help.

I also want to thank everyone for the Sable Comet (and the Golden Lug Nut),
that was awarded to me this weekend.  I am deeply honored to have friends such
as you in Loch Ruadh.  "Of all the things which wisdom provides to make life
entirely happy, much the greatest is the possession of friendship. "  Epicurus
couldn't have said it better.
Thank you all, my dear friends.

BTW, that piggy is so ugly, it's kinda cute!  Thanks!

Dunstan