[Loch-ruadh] Home Safe

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Mon Aug 20 09:42:37 PDT 2001

I made it home safely, as well.  And, I'm suddenly reminded that I
need to lay my rugs out to dry.  (Big Guy unloaded for me last night
and chunked everything into the garage.)  I took a shower then sat
down, soaked my feet, scrubbed the toenails and clipped the webs.

I also have some "lost and found" stuff, safe and sound in my garage,
until claimed:
    green folding camp chair
    glass coffee cup/mug with greenis tint
    basket
    box fan
    folding table
    5 gal. water cooler (Dana?)
    box of coffee supplies, extension cord (Gwenllian has the pots)

/Ly Elizabeth