[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad Post Event Revel (and Fighter Practice , too)

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Mon Aug 20 11:09:03 PDT 2001

We arrived home safely as well, and almost thoroughly dry, as we didn't get
finished packing until late, leaving the site around 7 p.m.  Luckily, I got
to sleep during most of the drive home.  This was good, because I stayed up
pretty late Saturday night, and would have stayed up later if the two
exceedingly inebriated Mac an Ghabhann gentlemen I was drinking and singing
with had not wimped out on me and gone to bed.

Put us down for Laird Logan's Satanic Eggs (the Biohazard is ready, BTW!),
and I'll bring some sort of sweet -- pineapple upside down cake or maybe
homemade peach ice cream.

Madelina