[Loch-ruadh] FWD: [Ansteorra] Fwd: [TY] Persona Game

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Aug 20 11:13:48 PDT 2001

I'm forwarding this for those not on the Ansteorra list.  I thought this was both fun and a great way to help develop and round out a persona.

From: Lisa Forrester <rundel_seneschal at yahoo.com>
Date:  Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:45:05 -0700 (PDT)

I thought this was great so I attained permission to
forward it so the rest of yall could as well.

Elizabeta of Rundel and Charinthalis Del Sans

In the spirit of Master Cathal, and in an attempt to stop the summer dulldroms, see how many of these questions you can
answer without going to the library.  And giving credit where credit is due, I believe Melandra of the Woods first came up with these questions.

Here are 20 questions for persona development.
1.   What does your name mean, and why did your parents give it to you?
2.   What year is it?
3.   What location is it?
4.   Who is your God, and what kind of relationship do you have with Him/Her?
5.   Who is king?
6.   Who do you owe allegiance to?
7.   What are you most afraid of?
8.   Who is in your family?
9.   How do you earn your living?
10.  What are your common meals like?
11.  What type of clothing do you wear?
12.  Who is the most important person in your life?
13.  What is the most important thing in your life?
14.  How did you get to where you are now?
15.  Can you read and write?
16.  If so, how did you learn?
17.  What is your attitude towards bathing?
18.  If Catholic persona, who is your saint?
19.  What is the worst thing that ever happened to you?
20.  What is the best thing that ever happened to you?

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com