[Loch-ruadh] One more thank you

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 12:02:03 PDT 2001

Greetings all,

In my state of exhaustion last night I failed to
mention the efforts of one gentle who I literally
grabbed out of nowhere and threw into herlading.  This
was this man's first attempt at field heralding and he
did an outstanding job.

This man is Caliban the Red of House Falconrose.

Caliban has impressed me with his willingness to serve
on the Elfsea Baronial Guard and now he has impressed
me again with his heralding skills.  I have no doubt
that his name will be mentioned many times again.

Vivat Caliban!

-Bjorn