[Loch-ruadh] Unfortunate circumstance

Catherine Elliott catlin at granbury.com
Mon Aug 20 13:22:01 PDT 2001

Greetings unto the list, Lady Catlin here with a heavy heart as we were unable to attend the event this last weekend.  While at work this last Friday, I fractured my left rib cage. Moving was not something that I wanted to do much less pack, travel and camp for the weekend.  I am doing better now, but still in pain. I didn't break the rib thank goodness!!  I was very disappointed because my Lord Husband, Johann and I were sure looking forward to meeting all of you!  Well, don't give up on us yet!  It sounds like the event was wonderful even if it did rain. In Service to the Dream and the Reality, Lady Catlin