[Loch-ruadh] Fw: The Oak Island Mystery

Cantley_Tim at emc.com Cantley_Tim at emc.com
Mon Aug 20 19:34:20 PDT 2001

Interesting that you would post this just now.  Just recently I finished
reading a book entitled The Treasure of the Knights Templar by Steven Sora.
It is subtitled Solving the Oak Island Mystery.  It is definitely based on
documented sources and events but does contain some supposition.  If anyone
would like to borrow this book, I'd be willing to loan it out.  After
donating most of my medieval library to the canton library, I've started it
back up again and some of it is based around the Knights Templar and The
Holy Grail.  After reading this book, you'll understand a little how devious
us Scots really are :)

Laird Sean of Argyll