[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad Post Event Revel (and Fighter Practice , too)

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Mon Aug 20 20:55:44 PDT 2001

At 10:37 PM 8/20/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Y'know, I always thought that the saying was "the quickest way to a man's
>heart was through his stomach" but it appears it may hold true for the
>ladies as well :)
SNIP>>
But have you eaten his beans?  They are fantastic and I know because I have
a recipe almost like it and they are great too.  I don't make them often
because
I will eat most of a pot full for a meal.  This way I can have some but
won't be
able to eat them all because it would be to embarrassing.

Bicé
SNIP>>