[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad Post Revel

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Wed Aug 22 07:45:23 PDT 2001

Forwarded at Ivor's request:

We plan to have a grill available for those who wish to cook
outside.  We plan to put a brisket on it ourselve`s.  Please bring a chair to sit on and your favorite beverage of choice. Also your favorite dish to share. There is plenty of crash  space so bring a sleeping bag or something to crash on.  There is also room for some tent`s in the side yard.  A couple of  table`s would also be helpful.  So please come and add
to the joy  that is Loch Ruadh.

                                           Ivor  and Deb

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com