[Loch-ruadh] Fugglies (was: Important Warning)

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Wed Aug 22 19:29:24 PDT 2001

Never fear.......We are responsible animal owners!!!  The Fugglies were
both "fixed" as soon as the second one appeared.  The same goes for the
Fuggly Bunnies!   The Fugglies WILL NOT reproduce.

I am sure the lost Fugglies will turn up, safe and sound for Morgan to
take care of again.

Dana

Please speak to me gently, without raising your voice,
and without contradicting me in any way.
In people my age, noise and contradiction provoke hypertension,
gastric hyperacidity and cardiovascular troubles,
so that I rapidly become disagreeable.
"Thanks to Domhnall for the sig line :)"