[Loch-ruadh] THANK YOU

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Thu Aug 23 10:37:25 PDT 2001

Ha, Ha....I have all I'm gonna get!!!  I just get to sit back and enjoy
the "Gotcha's".
Congratulations and VIVAT to all who were recognized for their endeavors
in this game.

Dana

Please speak to me gently, without raising your voice,
and without contradicting me in any way.
In people my age, noise and contradiction provoke hypertension,
gastric hyperacidity and cardiovascular troubles,
so that I rapidly become disagreeable.
"Thanks to Domhnall for the sig line :)"