[Loch-ruadh] From one of the co-autocrats of Lughnasad

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Thu Aug 23 11:07:23 PDT 2001

My tests are over for the week (yea) and my stress level has dropped
considerably.  I have finished up all of my reports past and present for
the Treasurers office, so I can now concentrate on some overdue thanks
for Lughnasad.

Thank you, everyone, for all of the consideration you have given me
(especially Padraig, my partner in autocrating) in preparing for and
putting on Lughnasad.  The Event was more than I could ever have hoped
for because everyone did their job and did it well.  This Canton has
once again done a fantastic job of working well together.  The weather
may have been damp, but I didn't see or hear about any damp moods.
Everyone who has talked to me about the event has told me they will not
miss it next year for any reason!  Compliments about site tokens through
the feast are all I have heard.

The coordinators deserve a large pat on the back....... for they carried
the burden of getting things done.  VIVAT!!

If surgery goes well, I "will" be a coordinator next year and just hope
I can fill the shoes as well as this years coordinator did.

Thank you all for a job very well done!!!

co-autocrat for Lughnasad A.S. XXXVI

Dana