[Loch-ruadh] Midrealm people at Lughnasad

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Aug 29 14:46:26 PDT 2001

Lady Bice', is it possible to find the name of the good folks who visited
Lughnasad from the Midrealm?  I'd like to include their names in the list of
people who donated items to the prize stash.  When a gracious lady (whose
name I neglected to make note of) heard that the two gentlemen tied for 2nd
place in the KA&S competition didn't receive prizes, she brought this to my
attention, and she and her lord husband donated one of the prizes found at
last minute.

Many thanks,
Madelina