[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad prizes

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 22:31:26 PDT 2001

I printed up your address and will show up this weekend.  When would be a
good time?  I have my CDs, several that Daniel has donated and I should have
a few from Connie.  Also, Steve gave me a floppy to deliver to you.
If you can bring bread, I will leave the selection up to you.  I know that
some breads take longer, and are more expensive to make, so whatever you can
do will be wonderful!
See you this weekend.
Gwenllian