[Loch-ruadh] Lughnasad prizes

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Thu Aug 2 06:15:26 PDT 2001

PBW wrote:

> All of the above!! :)  (remembering the smell of the kitchen last year when
> over helping make other things....)
>
> MagD'Leigha
> Whos is probably gaining 5 pounds just THINKING of the bread!

... and scientist HAVE proven that just the smells (good fragrances) and
pictures of food can and do actually make a person gain weight.  To
think that the government gave them a hunk of grant money to study that...
when we all knew it all along.

/Ly Elizabeth
(whose alreaday had her donut for the day ~ but then it's considered
a sugar 'fortification' in preparataion for the rest of this day that I will be

spending in Union negotiations...)