[Loch-ruadh] CDs for Lughnasadh

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 6 09:35:40 PDT 2001

Everyone gets a prize!  I need any CDs you are willing to donate.  We are
making scales for the sea monster to be used as the childrens' archery
target.  I never use those free CDs that come in the mail, so they are
unused and the ones that you have finished with are now unused, and the ones
that have never been burned are unused. EGAD!!!!!!
Sorry I caused this confusion!  Please just let me know if you have any that
you don't need any longer and I will pick them up.  We need to finish
"Nessie" this weekend.  THANKS!!!

Gwenllian