[Loch-ruadh] Important Warning

Caerell MacDomnaill caerell at home.com
Sun Aug 19 22:02:12 PDT 2001

During the Lughnasad event this weekend. The Fugglies, which I am
responsible for, either wandered away or were kidnapped.

BE FOREWARNED THEY ARE TO BE KEPT APART AT ALL COSTS!!!!!

They have a tendancy to multiply when kept together.  I will not take
responsability for additional Fugglies created while they are not in my
care.

Therefore any offspring created while not in my care shall be taken care of
by the person that was caring for them at the time.

I would wish that they be returned to me when found, so as to prevent the
creation of more Fugglies.

Morgunn MacDomnaill
Keeper of the Fugglies