[Loch-ruadh] wandering bardic -- where??

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Aug 20 14:40:10 PDT 2001

Madelina wrote:

>Hmm...
>
>I had heard Wiley was going to host the next wandering bardic.  Also, I had
>offered to host it, so that I could throw in a party for Logan's birthday
>(Sept 6th) and my birthday (Sept 10th) as well -- kill three birds with one
>stone.  I could always do the birthday party thing on the next day, Saturday
>the 8th, though.  One can never have too many parties.
>
>Madelina

Don't take my word as Gospel - my memory is like a fishnet:  more holes than material.  :)  I'm in favor of as many parties as possible, too.  If you can't think of a reason for a party, you're not really a Scadian.  I did promise Cian that the next time he hosts the Wandering Bardic that I would do my utmost to be there.

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com