[Loch-ruadh] Scarlet Letter

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Fri Aug 24 11:28:18 PDT 2001

I have the information for the official court... which I will be passing along
to Padraig, so that he can do the official heraldic duties that are now his...
he will have this from me today.

I will also be sending in something from my current office, and the calandar
information for the newsletter. Anybody need to add anything to that?

Something about the Hoo Haw court would be neat. Perhaps we could hear from the
Grand Hoo Haw herself?

Polydore