[Loch-ruadh] Pavillion

aymz aymz at aymz.net
Mon Aug 27 19:01:46 PDT 2001

If you still need a pavillion, we've got the two little ones that can be
butted up together if you want to borrow them.  They are the same ones we
had set up in front of our tent during lugnasad.

Amy Townsend
Hurst, Texas
A Successful Member of "The M.O.M. Team"
http://www.aymz.net/mom
If you knew it was poison - would you still buy it?
If I can show you a better, safer way, would you listen?
I can, will you?
http://www.aymz.net/toxins <http://www.aymz.net/toxins>